Re: [Evolution] smime...Please?

On Wed, 2002-04-03 at 00:46, Bradley Alexander wrote:
Hey all,

Can you all please move smime up on your list? I work at a company that
uses certificates pretty extensively, and many of the emails are
unreadable in evo. Its gotten so bad that even many of the rabid Linux
advocates are having to revert back to Win2k or mutt.

We are fully aware of the importance of S/MIME.  It is just a very
non-trivial task, and we are focusing on more low-hanging fruits for
now.  Unless someone starts contributing some code, we are still keeping
this in the post-1.2 timeframe.

--
Ettore