[Evolution] Proxies / HTML mail / Summaries

Morning Guys and Gals,

Until recently I ran Evolution v 1.0.2 under Mandrake 8.1 without any
problems.

Now I've done a clean install of Mandrake 8.2 (still version 1.0.2) and
now none of my HTML mail images load, nor do my summaries work.

I'm behind a firewall, and it appears that evolution is not aware of the
proxy, nor do I know how to make it aware of it, as there seems to be no
setting in evolution or gnome control center to take care of this.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Pierre
Pierre Naude