Re: [Evolution] Snooping on a snoop ...

Presumably any full body files (not .HEADER) that were created at that
time are ones that were downloaded (i.e. viewed).  The HEADER files are
downloaded as part of just building the list of messages.

Note that if you have filtering on new messages, they will be downloaded
anyway, in which case they wont tell you anything and it probably wont
help.  (maybe the access time?)