Re: [Evolution] scheme filter expression?

First, you can just use a plain substring match for that, but also, you
can just enter a regex:

e.g. [regex match] [message header] [regex .... ]

I dunno why we dont have a regex on specific header, i think the guy who
did that code thought it would only be used for converting procmail
rules or something.