Re: [Evolution] Proxies / HTML mail / Summaries

On Wed, 2002-04-03 at 11:38, Pierre Naude wrote:

I'm behind a firewall, and it appears that evolution is not aware of the
proxy, nor do I know how to make it aware of it, as there seems to be no
setting in evolution or gnome control center to take care of this.

You have to setup preferences in Nautilus.

--
Alessio F. Bragadini            alessio albourne com
APL Financial Services          http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"
                -- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925