[Evolution] mail list control page is broken

and hence I cannot unsubscribe

I've always disliked folks who sent out "unsubscribe"
emails to the general list.  But this time I have to
join the mindless herd because the mail control page
is broken. I emailed to the list maintainer this
info a week or so ago and never got a reply back.
The page is still broken.  Hence this email to the group.

If you go to
as noted at the bottom of these emails and enter
your email address or click on your name in the
list of subscribers, your next screen is a complaint
screen that you must enter a password first.

Problem is ----- there is no place to enter a
password, etc.

??