Re: [Evolution] Free/Busy URL entry in LDAP

JP, sorry, should have been more specific.

If I want to store the FBURL in an LDAP entry for a contact (an entry
that is not local to my addressbook), where should I store it? Put
another way, if all my contacts are in a central LDAP database, how can
the FBURL be stored on that contact record for correct retrieval by the
scheduling feature of Evo?

Thanks.