[Evolution] LDAP Assitance

After much struggle I managed to get something into LDAP that I think should work.  Can some example to me why this doesn't show up when I search in Evo (my ldif file, this was accepted by openldap):

dn: o=Company, c=US
o: Company
l: Tullahoma
st: TN
st: Tennessee
postalcode: 55555
postofficebox: 505 Nowhere Drive
telephonenumber: 1-555-555-5555
objectclass: top
objectclass: organization

dn: cn=Cory Watson, o=Company, c=US
cn: Cory Watson
sn: Watson
givenname: Cory
objectclass: person
objectclass: inetOrgPerson
objectclass: evolutionPerson
objectclass: organizationalPerson
objectclass: top
st: Tennessee
mail: gphat cafes net
title: Developer
postofficebox: 505 Nowhere Drive
postalcode: 55555
telephonenumber: 555-5555
o: Company

Now, I can ask ldap_search to give me all the evolutionPerson objectclasses and it works.

If someone will help me go the last few miles, I will GLADLY write some documentation on getting all of this working, for this of us who don't enjoy torture^H^H^H^H^H^Hknow LDAP.  (Who in the world concocted this evil thing anyway? ;))