[Evolution] Strange Hangs

Sometimes I notice that Evolution stops responding to mouse clicks and
keystrokes, and if I check the process list it is using all the
available CPU time...  If I wait for a minute or two it comes back and
the CPU usage drops.  There is no IP activity at that point either.

Julia
--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]