Re: [Evolution] Latest beta vFolder changes..

On Thu, 2001-09-27 at 17:17, NotZed wrote:
The code's been changed a fair bit, and there've been reports of
pretty bad behaviour with the 'with all local folders' option
if you dont have any other specific local folder configured.  i.e. apparently
a workaround is to setup 'inbox' specifically, so TigerT tells me :)

Yay! It works! I specified a local folder (as well as the all local
folders) and it behaves just like before. Thanks. That's made me quite
happy again.

        Thanks,

        John A.