Re: [Evolution] Aplying filters to a vFolder duplicates mails.

This isn't a bug, that's exactly what should happen...

Jeff

On Thu, 2001-09-27 at 16:00, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:
Ok,

I have a folder called Work.

I have filters that move mail from the inbox to the Work folder.

I create vFolders based on the sender in the Work Folder.  These
vFolders also include any sent mail to the sender (that the vFolder is
based on), so there are two source folders for the vFolder.

I created a new filter to coulour my sent mails in the vFolders.
Selected all mails and then aplied filters (in the vFolder).

This also aplied the original move filter, so I now have two copies of
every mail in the orginal Work folder (and  because of this, also two i
nthe vFolder).  I can repeat as often as I like and they just keep
doubleing.

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss