Re: [Evolution] news groups

This raises a good point.

Uh hey, mailer guys... don't you think maybe this option should be
"disappeared" for folks with no IMAP email accounts set up at all?  I
think this will confuse the majority of people once the general public
gets a hold of Evolution if they're only using POP accounts.

Greying out would be OK but then you'd have to deal with questions about
it as well.

that's my two cents (price subject to negotiation =)

--Eric