Re: [Evolution] Pilot problem - assertion failed in goad.c

* Eric Lambart (lambart got net) [010926 14:14]:
On Wed, 2001-09-26 at 09:01, ///o-o\\\ wrote:
howdy,
all i've done is enable the E-conduits in the NEW gnomecc,

I'm not sure what the E-conduits are.  I can only find Pilot Conduits
and Pilot Link under the new gnomecc, and clicking on either results in
the crash I mentioned at the top of the thread.

Here at work with the old gnomecc I have some **MISSING NAME** things
I've seen mentioned at the list, but I don't have a palm cradle here so
I don't know if I could get it to work.

For what it's worth, this is exactly the kind of thing I am seeing.
Linux/PPC, kernel 2.4.10, control-center-1.5.7, control-center-plus-1.5.5,
evolution-0.14.

Most of the options under gnomecc are not available.  My ~/.gnomerc-errors
file says

** WARNING **: Unable reach the control-center.
Exiting...

When I click on most things.

I know JR says that gnomecc, gnome-pilot and the like are very dynamic
and buggy right now.  This was all working This past spring (without
evolution, of course), so it's just hard to wait for it again.

Cheers,

Mike
--
C. Michael McCallum         |  "That may be one tough nut to crack,
Associate Professor         |        but I am one determined