From: Brian [mailto:brianb sboss com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 4:53 PM
To: theBadger uwalumni com
Cc: evolution ximian com
Subject: RE: [Evolution] Problems with NFS

On Wed, 2001-09-26 at 15:38, John Graber wrote:
Not at all.  Only went with mbox because that was set up by
default the
first time I used Evo.

I take it by your suggestion that you are saying this will
eliminate this
problem?

You betcha.  Maildir breaks the mail into seperate files
rather that one
(easily corruptable) big file.  It's speedier and less of a head ache
from an admin's point of view.  Check out this document at
http://www.courier-mta.org/mbox-vs-maildir/ for more info on the
subject.

Brian