Re: [Evolution] Birthday in contacts

On Wed, 2001-09-26 at 02:49, Jürgen Meurer wrote:
Hello,

in contacts I can insert the birthday of a person.
Can anybody tell me if this field is synchronized with the pilot ?
I cant find this field anywhere in my pilot so it thems that this
information is lost.
Are there any other fields in the contacts that where not synchronized
with the pilot an is there a chance to do this ?

This is part of a more general problem I'm having, the fact that the
addressbook and pilot fields do not always match. Witness the custom
fields on the pilot and things like birthday on the palm.  I'm thinking
about exactly what to do here.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com