Re: [Evolution] Contacts work, just a teeny question on syncing, though...

On Tue, 2001-09-25 at 05:59, Janne Morén wrote:

I can't seem to find info on what syncing behavior ("Synchronize",
"Merge" and so on) will do what I want. What I (and most people,
probably) want is to keep Evolution and the Pilot with the same data. My
guess is that 'synchrornize' does what I want, but I'm unsure what it
does, exactly.

Synchronize is indeed what you want.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com