[Evolution] missing mailboxes

Hi,
about the time evo went to beta 14.99, my cvs built version stopped
seeing some of my imap mailboxes and I cannot get it to recognise them.
Outlook from a remote machine sees them fine, and evo can see all my
mailboxes on another imap server (a sun), but the ones on my home
machine have gone!  Netscape can see them OK, its just evo.  Weird.  The
accounts still there, but the subscribe box just hangs if I try and run
it. Any ideas apart from deleting the directories and starting again?

BillK