Re: [Evolution] Resent mail?

If I recall correctly from previous discussion of this issue, it was decided not to include the featire commonly known as  "Bounce" or "Resend," because it was just too similar to plain-old-forwarding, and was considered by many to be a violation of principle, as it led to confusion as to who had actually sent the message.

We do, however, have Forward Inline which is quite close to what you're asking for-- it sends the old message unquoted as the body of the new message.  The only difference is that it's listed as being from you rather than from the other person.

Yours,
Aaron Weber
Ximian, Inc.