Re: [Evolution] OT: small wishlist for next Ximian Gnome release

On Mon, 2001-09-24 at 23:38, Janne Morén wrote:
I know this isn't really the list for this, but I can't seem to find
where else to send it. Please feel free to flame me.

Also, if there was a whis list I would really like to be able to
customise the file browser.  At the moment it has home, desktop and
documents.

Only  the home one is actually usefull for me, but I would like to be
able to add my own, and more than three, with the option of either text,
icon or ico nand text.

Thats all :o)

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss