Re: [Evolution] telling evolution not to download already downloaded messages
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Kevyn <kevyn_nguyen yahoo com>
- Cc: Evolution mailing list <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] telling evolution not to download already downloaded messages
- Date: 24 Sep 2001 14:53:51 -0400
On Mon, 2001-09-24 at 14:34, Kevyn wrote:
I'm grabbing my mail from a POP server.
I want to leave my messages on the server. However, when I went and
check for messages, I see the same message downloaded again.
1. Is there a way to setup Evolution to NOT download messages that's
2. And if the messages are on the server, can I setup Evolution to
delete messages on the server when I delete messages (expunge) from my
ps: Keep up the great work!!!!
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
evolution maillist - evolution ximian com
] [Thread Prev