Re: [Evolution] telling evolution not to download already downloaded messages

On Mon, 2001-09-24 at 14:34, Kevyn wrote:
Hi all,

I'm grabbing my mail from a POP server.

I want to leave my messages on the server.  However, when I went and
check for messages, I see the same message downloaded again.

1.  Is there a way to setup Evolution to NOT download messages that's
already downloaded?

mkdir ~/evolution/config

2.  And if the messages are on the server, can I setup Evolution to
delete messages on the server when I delete messages (expunge) from my
trash folder?

ps:  Keep up the great work!!!!

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at