Re: [Evolution] Reuse same window

Why would you want to do this?  In the open message window, you can go
back and forth through the messages in the current folder using N, P, F,
and B keys, as well as the toolbar button equivalents of F and B (for
explanations of these shortcut keys, see the Actions->Go To menu.

I'm sure most other people find it far more useful to be able to open up
multiple message windows (by double-clicking or whatever method) rather
than being forced to use one.

Hope this helps
--Eric