From: Jon Trowbridge [mailto:trow ximian com]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 1:17 PM
To: Rory D. Hudson
Subject: RE: [Evolution] Trouble with Contacts

On Thu, 2001-09-20 at 14:49, Rory D. Hudson wrote:
Which version of cvs is this fixed?  Please let me know, thanks

I think I fixed this two days ago, so the changes should have made their
way into anoncvs by now.

Of course, if you still have the same problem w/ a recent CVS version,
please let me know.  Sometimes bugs seem to have a way of becoming
'unfixed'. :-)

-JT