Re: [Evolution] RE: Current pet-hates for evolution

The reason this won't (can't) happen is because the server node
represents the server, not a mailbox. Eventually we will be attaching
options to the server for when you click on it. This can't happen if you
kludge around not showing INBOX if it's the only folder you have.

I am 100% AGAINST adding this feature.

Jeff