Re: [Evolution] Home and End key behaviour

On Tue, 2001-09-18 at 11:11, Gerald Brandt wrote:
Is there an option to change the behaviour of the Home and End keys?
They currently go to the start and end of the amil that I am editing,
and I prefer that they go to the beginning and end of the current line.

Go into the GNOME Control Center -> Document Handlers -> HTML Viewer.
Then click on the Keyboard Shortcuts tab. From the pulldown menu select
"MS like" instead of "Emacs like".

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org