Re: [Evolution] Palm

Here a howto from the Evolution read me file. You will need to either
build evolution from source or from the CVS. If your copies of
pilot-link and gnome-pilot are current you can skip steps 1 & 2. You can
download the source tarball at ftp.ximian.com/pub/evolution-snapshot/. A
more detailed readme is inside.

Jose

Compiling Palm Pilot support
----------------------------

If you want support for PalmPilot syncing (currently experimental so
please back up your pilot) you will also need to do the following:

1) pilot-link
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous cvs gnu-designs com:/cvs/pilot-link login
The password is just <ENTER>.
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous cvs gnu-designs com:/cvs/pilot-link co
pilot-link
./configure --prefix=<pilot-link-prefix> --with-perl=no --with-java=no
--with-tcl=no --with-python=no
make
make install

2) gnome-pilot
cvs -z3 co gnome-pilot
./autogen.sh --prefix=<gnome-pilot-prefix>
--with-pisock=<pilot-link-prefix>
make
make install

3) evolution
in your evo source dir do ./autogen.sh --prefix=<evo-prefix>
--with-pisock=<pilot-link-prefix> --enable-pilot-conduits=yes
make
make install