Re: [Evolution] Help me to use Evolution! - Ximian Problem

Hi,

I was on holiday last week so I didn't try your suggestions...

Now I've done, but I decided to try to install Ximian Gnome first, which I
was able to do. So now evolution has no problems...but I cannot start
gnome!!!
I now this isn't the best place where to look for such topics, but I'd like
ask you for some hints - or other: I login with kdm, but now the
gnome-session doesn't start (it loads kde!); note I have no gdm or kdm
directory under /etc/X11 (on Suse 7.1) and I cannot find any configuration
file to change someway...

I've made some web researches without useful results.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Guido