[Evolution] Importing Gnome Calendar

Hi,

I'm trying to import my Gnome Calendar File (v1.4).

I copied the file ~/.gnome/user-cal.vcf to ~/calendar.vcf
If I start the importer, choose the file, and file type and select the calendar in the navigator, I get to Error-Messages and nothing else happens:

1:
Importing /home/rbm/calendar.vcf.
Starting OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_VCard_Importer

2:
Error loading /home/rbm/calendar.vcf.

I wonder about the first messages, because I try to import a calendar, not addresses, then again vcard should be vcard...

Anyone any Ideas?

regards

Robert

--
Robert Marz

Ceterum censeo fenestras NT esse delendas