Re: [Evolution] Evo Mail component crashing on this message: [Fwd: RE: Question about TSP (rfc 3161)]

Btw, this is now fixed in CVS in several ways.

1. if iconv doesn't recognize the charset, just write out the raw text.

2. wrote a parser for windows-[cp]#### charsets and convert them to the
iconv-friendly format of cp####.

I love iconv suckage...

Jeff