[Evolution] Reinstalling Evolution

When I started using Evo, I had a recurring problem of the program
crashing when I clicked on a folder (created uing filters). A month ago,
the Ximians fixed the bug, but last week the problem began reoccurring.
Since I believe I somehow hosed Evo, I'd just like to reinstall Evo from
*absolute* scratch. Please tell me if the following steps are correct:

Use redcarpet to uninstall evo.
remove the .evolution directory from ~
remove /usr/lib/evolution
reinstall evo using redcarpet

I really like Evo, but I having a hard time with the constant crashing.
I'd submit a bugreport, but every bug I've submitted is a dupe (and
really poorly written :)

tia