[Evolution] cosmetic problem in address completion

Hi,

the email address that is offered for completion in To: and Cc: fields
sometimes differs depending on the keystrokes I start with.

Example: I have a contact in the Addressbook for James Bond with email
address agent007 fbi gov  If I type "ja" in the To: field, the correct
completion is offered: "James Bond <agent007 fbi gov>". However, when I
start with "ag", evo also finds the contact but offers this:
"<James Bond> agent007 fbi gov".

I have the last beta Evolution 0.13.

Regards,

Lada