[Evolution] LDAP search attributes

Hi Folks.

I've discovered a showstopper for my use of LDAP : when I tell it to go
off and search one of my directories, it searches on a whole bunch of
attributes ( cn, sn, mail, primaryPhone, telephoneNumber, homephone,
mobile, carPhone, facsimileTelephoneNumber and
homeFacsimileTelephoneNumber !) rather than just cn and maybe mail. Most
of those attributes aren't indexed, which causes the directory server to
go into a linear search and take forever to return a result.

Is there anywhere I can tell evo what attribues to search on for a
particular directory, or just adjust the default attribute search?

Cheers,
Eamonn