Re: [Evolution] problems while loading on debian

im using the sid packages when i try to install

miguel:/home/mike# apt-get install libdb2-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  libbonobo-conf-dev libbonobo-dev libdb3++-dev libdb3-dev libgal-dev
  libgdk-pixbuf-gnome-dev libglade-gnome0-dev libgnome-dev libgnomeprint-dev
  libgnorba-dev
  libdb2-dev
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 10 to remove and 10  not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/190kB of archives. After unpacking 11.4MB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

i dont know what package got the bug so i can replace it any help?

On 11 Sep 2001 19:14:42 -0400