Re: [Evolution] since evo 0.13 (ftp and cvs) I cant write mails anymore

de:"Erstellungsfenster konnte nicht erzeugt werden"
en:"Creationwindow could not be generated"
and then after clicking "ok"
de:"Nachricht konnte nicht vom Editor erhalten werden"
en:"Message could not be received from the editor"

This is a package/module installation issue
(version mismatch).
Remove all gtkhtml/bonobo/oaf related packages
and reinstall. I got the same errors a few days ago.