Re: [Evolution] Reply to Message

On Sat, 2001-09-08 at 07:03, Rudolf Gruber wrote:
I'm using Evolution 0.13 (installed using Red Carpet - Ximian Gnome

It seems that there is some kind of problem if I reply to a person whose
name exists in my evo-addressbook.
If I try to send the message I get the warning "You must specify
recipients in order to send this message". Clearing the recipient-field
and adding the contact again solves the problem...

Is that a known bug or did I miss something earlier mentioned in this

I reported this bug on the list a few weeks ago, and it got fixed in CVS
pretty quickly.  A more up-to-date package should fix the problem.