Re: [Evolution] Reply to Message
- From: Dan Hensley <dan hensley home com>
- To: Rudolf Gruber <cpt ryd gmx at>
- Cc: Evolution List <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Reply to Message
- Date: 09 Sep 2001 14:14:40 -0600
On Sat, 2001-09-08 at 07:03, Rudolf Gruber wrote:
I'm using Evolution 0.13 (installed using Red Carpet - Ximian Gnome
It seems that there is some kind of problem if I reply to a person whose
name exists in my evo-addressbook.
If I try to send the message I get the warning "You must specify
recipients in order to send this message". Clearing the recipient-field
and adding the contact again solves the problem...
Is that a known bug or did I miss something earlier mentioned in this
I reported this bug on the list a few weeks ago, and it got fixed in CVS
pretty quickly. A more up-to-date package should fix the problem.
] [Thread Prev