Re: [Evolution] Update to 0.13 to, can't start evo (couldn't start 0.11 either!)

hello...

i'm using debian here with:
bonobo         1.0.8-1
bonobo-conf    0.11-1
libbonobo-conf 0.11-1
libbonobo2     1.0.8-1
evolution      0.12+cvs0903-2
liboaf-dev     0.6.6+cvs.2001.03.28.09.00
liboaf0        0.6.6+cvs.2001.03.28.09.00
oaf            0.6.6-1

packages installed...

i recently just updated my packages to install the cvs evolution,
previously running 0.12... so i just exited evolution and restarted the new
binary, no problem...

then i tried ctrl-x, ctrl-v to move an address to another folder and CRASH,
evo went down...

so, for fun i did a killev and oaf-slay, and now i get that same
message... evolution refuses to start saying:

Cannot initialize the Evolution shell: Configuration Database not found (in
a popup window)

and

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on wombat:
(on the command line)

i have:
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root         1240 Aug 31 06:15
/usr/share/oaf/Bonobo_Moniker_xmldb.oaf

what to do?  i was thinking of compiling the cvs version, but i need to
clear some space on the old harddrive and work up some motivation first.

nathanp.