Re: [Evolution] Beta3 dependency issue

Hmmm, I though I looked on ftp.ximian.com but I guess not.  Anyway, I
can ftp it but I still wasn't able to get it via RC.  Evolution upgrade
fails because it can't satisfy the dependency on mozilla 0.93 and I
can't find mozilla under the RC install either.  But after installing
mozilla by hand, the Evo upgrade seems to be going OK via RC.  Thanks
for the help.
Scott