Re: [Evolution] Forwarding attachments

On Fri, 2001-09-07 at 15:41, Eric Lambart wrote:
I think Actions->Forward As->Forward Attached (or, save yourself some
RSI-inducing behaviour and just type Ctrl-J) will do this. I believe
I've used it successfully.  I wish there was a way to make this the
default.

Check out the mail options. It is in there, though I don't recall
exactly where right off the top of my head.
Luis