Re: [Evolution] no success upgrading from *mdk* evo 0.12 to 0.13

On ven, 2001-09-07 at 17:28, dev_account wrote:
hi,

I'm one of those upgraders that are not really happy with the newest
beta release of evolution ...

I downloaded the most recent version from the mdk-cooker ftp site,
upgraded to the other prerequisites but have no luck at all. After
saying "/usr/bin/evolution" absolutely nothing happens. If I then remove
my old 0.12 ~/evolution directory, I at least get a message box telling
me that it is the first time that I use evolution and the evolution
folder will be created, thats it.

Nothing else happens, no messages (errors, warnings) appear on the shell
where I called /usr/bin/evolution, just ... silence.

Try to run killev and oaf-slay after upgrade..

Run rpm -V evolution to check if package was correctly installed

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft