[Evolution] 0.13 Crashes for me

Hi

I compiled 0.13 successfully with palm pilot sync enabled. I did an
oaf-slay before I ran evolution. I then started evolution which produced
these errors:

Message: Successfully registered `OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Shell'

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Could not start up component for
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent. (See previous error messages?)

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot activate Evolution component --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Mail_ShellComponent

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Could not start up component for
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent. (See previous error
messages?)

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot activate Evolution component --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_ShellComponent

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Could not start up component for
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent. (See previous error
messages?)

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot activate Evolution component --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Summary_ShellComponent

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Could not start up component for
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent. (See previous error
messages?)

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot activate Evolution component --
OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_ShellComponent

Then the gnome application crash dialog box appears.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

|Keith Conger
|Unix Engineer
|AppliedTheory
|(315)453-2912 x5813
|kconger appliedtheory com
+------+System Info+------+
SunOS metroid 5.8 sun4u
 10:15am  up 1 day(s), 19:44,  1 user,  load average: 0.66, 1.16, 1.64