Re: [Evolution] Slashdot feed in summary

On Thu, 2001-08-23 at 13:26, Mike Leckey, Jr. wrote:
For some reason the Slashdot news feed in the exec summary quit
updating. I keep getting the error: "There was an error downloading news
feed".

Still not working.  Should I submit a bug?

--
Mike Leckey, Jr.        rml phxlab honeywell com        602.231.1685
Honeywell Engines & Systems                             Phoenix, AZ