-----Original Message-----
From:   Matt Herzog [SMTP:msh ximian com]
Sent:   Wednesday, September 05, 2001 9:48 PM

Please update to at least Beta 1. We have a Beta 3 version that
seems pretty stable.

-Matthew Herzog

On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 01:27:47PM +0200, linux4cyril free fr wrote:
First, I would like to congratulate the team for the great work done on
Evolution. This is really a nice tool. Thanks !

I have just a little question. I would like to change the subject and the
content of some messages are receive. Say to put a subject that will fit to my
mind and at least remove footer/signatures 10 lines long.

Can you tell me how I can do that ?
I am using the release 0.12.