Re: [Evolution] Re: Cannot write a message?

Guido Amoruso wrote:

>Well, now evolution starts faster, but I cannot write anithing, yet...
>When I try first it says "Impossible to create composition window" -in
>italian- then "unable to retrieve message from editor".
>Any other ideas? Please...it's so frustrating to see it so nice and
>useless!

I've got the same problem..  (in french, but frustating too ;-[)
In fact, i already encountered this pb with ev 0.10, but it was solved
with misc gnome packages upgrading (i cannot say exactly which package
was involved because i was massively upgrading gnome with apt-get).
Notes that the pb was solved without even restarting ev!

Now, i have just upgraded to ev 0.13, and the pb reappears!