Re: [Evolution] Re: Antialiased fonts

To see what fonts are being used in Evolution, go to the Gnome Control
Center (/usr/bin/gnomecc), to Document Handlers->HTML Viewer->Fonts.

The listed fonts (click on each one for much more deatil) are used
wherever fixed width or variable width fonts are needed in the message
compose, view, and preview windows/panes.

--Eric