[Evolution] Applying the time filter

Hello there...

This product is really looking sharp!!  I have been looking at the
filters and it is sure nice to see quite a wide array of ways to
organize my e-mail.  I have a quick question though.  I am currently
using the time filter, I want my e-mail to be deleted after two weeks of
time has passed.  There is a way of creating this as a filter, but the
problem is that I have to manually invoke the filter each time in order
to get this to work.  Is there a way to automate this process, so that
it looks at the timestamp regularly (i.e. each time I log in?)  Please
let me know, and keep up the good work, I love using this product

Rory Hudson
Information Systems
Zumiez, Inc.