Re: [Evolution] Release Candidate 1 still won't load on RH7.2

I'm not a developer, but if you tell me what to
run to get you a trace (syntactically specific) I'll see what I can do
to help.

Exit Evolution. In a terminal, run "killev", then "gdb evolution-mail"
and type "run" at the gdb prompt. Give it a few seconds to start up (it
won't do anything). Now start evolution as you normally would, and do
what you need to do to make it hang. Go back to the terminal and type
Control-C to get back to the gdb prompt, and type "thread apply all bt".
Copy and paste the output into bugzilla.

-- Dan