Re: [Evolution] reply

On Sat, 2001-10-27 at 13:41, Miles Lane wrote:
On Sat, 2001-10-27 at 06:33, Ed Wilts wrote:
On Sat, 2001-10-27 at 04:59, Bognar Attila wrote:

How can I reply to the sender when the email arrived from a mailing
list?

From:      foo-user bar com
To:       foo-list bar-list com

When I choose reply to sender, reply or reply to all, every possibility
results in the same thing: I am replying to the list

In a way, I don't disagree with Evolution's approach here:  there is an
explicit Reply-To: header that says that replies should go to the list,
and Evo's honoring that.  However, if I remember right, Kmail had a
feature that allowed you to right-click on an e-mail address in the
header and then reply to that address instead.  A feature like this
would be useful.

Just double-click on the e-mail address.  This feature is already
supported.

Close, but not quite.  This creates a *new* e-mail address, and does not
do a reply to the current one.  You'll end up having to manually cut and
paste the old message, add the appropriate ">", etc.

        .../Ed
--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts ewilts org