Re: [Evolution] Preparing for 1.0 release

Since Netscape uses mbox files, one should easily be able to write a
script that will duplicate the folder heirarchy under ~/evolution/local/
to mimic the heirarchy in ~/nsmail/ and copy the mbox files over.
You'll also need to create a folder-metadata.xml file in each folder,
but this xml file is very simple and can be copied from the default
~/evolution/local/Inbox/folder-metadata.xml file.

Once done, Evo should work fine with them (it is suggested that you do
this while evo is not running).

Jeff