[Evolution] Okay, this is weird.

For the last two point releases, I've had to check my mail from the
"rael zero kgon com" -> "." folder where before .14 or so it would
cheerfully put my mail from my local Maildir into the Local Inbox (and
perform appropriate filtering) automagically.

Mind you, Evo's not broken in any way, in fact I'm really happy with the
.15 release in almost every way. Except this one. *g*

If I "select all" and "apply filters," the mail that matches filters
does go where it's supposed to... which leaves all the unfiltered mail
in that "." folder.

Help?

--
Karel P Kerezman, IS Admin Entercom Portland

Jane Gray gave good head.