[Evolution] Saving a message to finish later (Draft?)

Hi,

When I'm composing a message and need to stash it away to finish later,
what's the way to do this? I tried "file->Save draft" and it put the
message into the draft folder, but I can't figure out how to reopen it
for editing. I can move it to the sent folder and then I can "edit->Edit
as New message...", but this seems the long way around. It gives me an
error if I try the "edit->Edit as New message..." directly from the
draft folder. "You may only resend messages in the Sent folder"

Also the message gets HTMLized when I put it in the draft folder. I have
all my settings set for plain text and that's the way it's been sending
my mail.

--
John S. Weber
jweber math cudenver edu