Re: [Evolution] I should be shot

Stack trace? Without the evolution-mail trace it'll be hard to track
down.
Luis

On Fri, 2001-10-26 at 01:46, Chris Holly wrote:
...but I have to mention; I seemed to have experienced another bug.
When I look at a message, whether opened or in the preview pane, and I
try to print it, it kills evolution-mail component.
      Everything else I was mentioning is fixed.  The Evo team is a bunch of
geniuses.  They should be lauded for putting together such a fine
program to use in Linux.  Long live Ximian!  Long live the Linux
Desktop, I spit in the eye of XP.
--
Christopher Holly

"You can kill a man but you can't kill an idea."
              -Medgar Evers

"Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love;
  this is the eternal rule."
              -Buddha

No Microsoft products were used in any way
in order to create of this message